Ensuring that our children are well feed is vital, particularly so given the plethora of so-called healthy products on the shelves. Making the right choice can be bewildering.
In this episode Dr.Vibhusha Jambhekar, a PhD in Human Nutrition, will give us the low down on nutrition. Dr.Vibhusha Jambhekar.
- Is milk really good for our children? What type of milk should we buy? (Fresh Milk, UHT Milk, Almond milk, coconut milk, flavoured milks)
- Which cheese should we choose ? What are the drawbacks of processed cheese?
- Are breakfast cereals good for kids? Which is the best option? What are some quick and healthy breakfast options?
- Should we really invest in all those expensive organic fruits and veggies
- Which suppliments can be given to our kids, just off the shelf?
- What are some yummy yet healthy snack options?
- How can we make pastas and noodles healthier for the kids?
- Is it ok to give cut fruits in the tiffin boxes?
- Tetra packed fruit juices with ‘No Added Sugar’ tags are popular amongst kids.. but are they ok to give?
- How to interpret the food labels? How to make better food choices for the whole family?
Support change: A little favour to ask-We believe true freedom is to be able to act without fear or favour and that identity is not a “brand” to be abused, politicized, or reduced for personal gain. As Global Indians, the need to work together is greater now than ever before. If we want to see real change, we need to create a better society for all, tackle injustice and plunge into the many aspects of what the human experience truly offers.The Global Indian Series has been built to be a platform of integrity, fairness and to remain fiercely independent of political influence. We are the first in the world to connect with every echelon of society with all human voices being treated equally. We are the first to have travelled physically to locations far and wide, often putting our own lives on the line to bring forward stories that deserve to be told. Whether it’s through our Podcast that delves into the human experience behind identity, our articles and features that cover key events we need to know, or live based events that tackle topical discussions, we have been there to support a better community and planet.Despite the high costs and time needed to maintain our work, we continue, because we know our work has helped more people understand what is happening within the communities across our planet, why it matters, and how, together, we can demand progress. We challenge head-on, the silent divisions that have crept into our collective consciousness and how to tackle key issues that often go neglected in mainstream media.How you can help:Please share our work: By collaborating with others who share our values, our combined voices make change, with many more becoming inspired to take meaningful action.Subscribe to the platform:Many from across our community have decided to subscribe to our platform. It helps us grow which in turns attracts like-minded supporters. If you have not already, we would appreciate you subscribing to our newsletters and following our social media accounts. It is free and supports our journey.